HOW YOU CAN HELP
In response to BMC's proposal to create an opioid use disorder
campus for 851+ within Franklin Park on the Shattuck Campus
- Attend the in-person meeting at Lena Park on Tuesday September 19th 5:30-7:30pm hosted by BMC
- Register here.
- Located at Lena Park Community Development Corporation, 150 American Legion Highway, Boston MA. Map.
- Join the coalition by emailing
email@example.com and/or joining the Facebook page:
CORES Beyond Franklin Park
- See for yourself what's been happening in Franklin Park by
going to bostonheatmap.com and get information and talking
points about the proposal here.
- Sign the petition.
- Write to your elected officials and let them know you oppose
- Generate and send an email. Add your name and address. Click the button, edit as you see fit, and send the email.
- Alternatively, go to the following site to find your
legislators and email them: FindMyLegislator
- Call your elected officials
- Donate money for flyers and canvassing
- Talk with your neighbors and friends and ask them to join the